I spent the night at my dads (Jose..yes, you heard me). Lots of exciting stuff there, eh?
Ill explain a few things.
My dad left my mom when I was very young. I don't really remember when. Then again, I probably have Alzheimers; I forget EVERYTHING.
Anyhow.
I met dad last year, for the first time in around 14-15 years. THATS pretty big. I haven't seen him, my stepmother Sheri, or my half-sisters, Taylor and Bianca, in almost a year.
So yes, this is big.
Especially to a small person.
Anyhow, my boyfriend Jesse<3 drove me to Saint John. It was a 3 hour drive. He put up wi me for 3 hours.
Wow 0.0;
It was totally priceless. Dad didn't know I was coming, only Sheri did. The girls looked shocked beyond belief. Dad didn't. I think he expected it. <3
Dad did the whole "dad routine" with Jesse..passed it with flying colors <3>
Now, where am I going with this?
Marriage to Jesse?
Not quite.
We went to Rothesay to visit my sexy beast Rylan <3>
xD
Pretty funny actually. We discussed Marriage vs Common Law. I obviously approve of common law--no legalities.
And, I am a firm disbeliever of divorce. When I marry someone, it literally will be "til death do us part".
Anyhow, we got back to dad's, and pretty much went straight to bed. At least, he did. I didn't. I kept thinking about marriage, and whether I could keep the commitment..
Anyhow, we got back to dad's, and pretty much went straight to bed. At least, he did. I didn't. I kept thinking about marriage, and whether I could keep the commitment..
(Commitment+my family=baaaaaaaaad..)
Whether I'd be a good wife, a good mother..I don't know. I want to be the best I can, but I'm afraid I can't..
So I texted my friend Jeff, and asked him what he thought about marriage and divorce. I asked him if he knew when it was OK to marry someone..how to know if it's the right person..
He said it would be your true love.
But how do you know when you've found your true love?
When you know you'll do anything to be with them?
What's love at forst sight? can it exist?
I'm not so sure..like, sure you can fall fast, but you can't fall for someone you don't know.
...
Can you?
It all seems so...crazy.
Then that's when the long, sleepless night started. I spent the entire night wondering how to find the one.
Is Jesse the one?
So far, he's the best..I'm so lucky, and I know that..
So far, he's the best..I'm so lucky, and I know that..
But is he the one?
So basically..
I spent an entire night questioning our relationship..
with him at my side.
Snoring.
LOUDLY.
-.-
It was a long night..

No comments:
Post a Comment