Okay, this week just keeps getting weirder and WEIRDER!
I used to date this guy, Thomas...he's a 22 year old sweetheart.
Our relationship got..pretty heavy after awhile, and we eventually went our own seperate ways...
I was getting kinda freaked because he kept sending me things...talked about marriage and kids and commitment...
Meanwhile, I'm sitting here thinking "I'm frickin 17!!!! Not 25!!!"
Yeah. Self-explanatory there.
Anyways..
We never talked, whatsoever. He was incredibly angry with me for "breaking his heart", while I was incredibly relieved because I thought he was turning into a stalker.
Now, a few months later, he sends me a message on facebook. (NOT myspace, you twits!)
He wants to be my friend, we've got catching up to do...blah blah blah. Right? Right.
Do I buy it?
...
Yeah.
I added him back to facebook, and we're currently talking again.
Do I feel comfortable?
At first, yeah, because the questions were very generic.
How re you, how's life been treating you, what's new...all that jazz.
But then the questions started getting more personal, like...how's your current relationship? How did our breakup affect you?
WAY too personal.
So thats what I said--I didn't want to talk about it.
Am I still scarred? No. Scared? Kind of paranoid >.<
I believe in second chances, so I'm willing to be his friend. But I still have this little voice saying "NOOO DON'T GO THERE!!".
I'm not sure where this is going. I hope I'm not screwing myself over in the long run.
I told Jesse about it all, he's a little concerned, but I hope he knows I can handle it. I think I can, at least.
That's not the only thing that made this week awkward though.
My ex, and friend, Sam confronted me yesterday in Calculus.
APPARENTLY, someone had told him I didn't want to have sex with my current boyfriend.
The only person that knows that, is me and Jesse.
I know I didn't say anything.
SO did Jesse?
He must've, right?
I asked him, and he said he didn't..
It just doesn't make any sense. I should figure it out eventually though.
Okay, and finally, problem number 3.
I'm sick.
Really sick.
I can't sleep, I can eat, but not much..and I've been puking lately.
Some kind of flu has been going around lately, I hope I don't have it.
Schools almost over..I have work and fundraising to do.
I don't have time to be sick.
...
...
...
This sucks.
About Me
- Chikita
- My name is Minty, I'm 17 and I live in the cold, harsh weather of Canada. Wanna know anything else, read my blog. Duh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment